Sales Development – New Fiber Optic Products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and promotes products.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in science or engineering.
- Some work experience preferred.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing and other office management applications required.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and related applications.
- Team player, result oriented, self-motivation and can-do attitude a must.